The hacksaw blades are designed for metal cutting and it is made from High Carbon Steel for standard and non-ferrous metals.
How to use a hacksaw:
- Clamp the workpiece in a vice.
- Select the correct TPI blade for the material thickness.
- Align the blade in the hacksaw with the teeth facing forward.
- The cutting action is normally in the push direction at 60 strokes per minute, using the entire length of the blade.
- Close to the end of the cut, decrease the rate of cut.
Generally speaking... The blade doesn't cut faster by leaning heavily on the hacksaw or cutting at a faster rate.
MPS® is a family owned company, founded by Martin Pott in 1987. All products are manufactured in Germany to achieve high levels of quality, innovation and consistency.
With passion, MPS® can do what they do best - High quality products for the perfect cutting and sawing solutions from:
- Jigsaw blades
- Reciprocating saw blades
- Hacksaw blades
- Airsaw blades
- Handsaw blades
- Oscillating saw blades
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
- Stock: In Stock
- Cat No: MPS6604
- Weight: 2.34kg
- Dimensions: 72.00cm x 328.00cm x 328.00cm
- SKU: MPS6604
- UPC: 4028655066048